Saturday, November 26, 2005

Trailer Pictures!


Okay, we promised pictures and here they are! These were taken at night (because this was the only time we had time).

God has provided in so many ways! This trailer is 1200 sq. ft., has three bedrooms, two full baths, and is in very nice condition! Give us a call and come and see for yourself what God is blessing us with... and it is all paid for in cash! God is so good!



Bryce Reid came by and helped Rachael, Lauren, Justin and I tape everything off to paint and texture. Mr. Nolen and my father have invested many hours already in this task. The house was just recently textured and we will paint soon (picture to come). We are very excited to watch the Lord work and provide in so many ways! To God be the glory!

I will post more pictures and updates as soon as I can. Until then, please pray that the Lord would to continue to provide for us and that we would direct all the glory back to HIM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo happy for both of you I will pray for both of you... or shood I say all three of you.
love you guys.
-Justin