Saturday, May 05, 2007

Finally... Pictures of Elizabeth Grace!

Wow! What an indescribable feeling to be a mommy. Elizabeth is doing very well. At night she sleeps, except for her feedings. She doesn’t seem to be a fussy very much at all. Sometimes I wonder if I am going to wake up one day and this will have all just been a “season” or did I just get really blessed with a good baby or is this really the way things are going to be. Either way we have been trying very hard not to spoil her and even at her young age, start getting her used to bedtime routines and schedules.
I love letting her little eyes find mine and her little hands grasp my fingers. Something else I love to soak in is watching Brandon sleep on the couch while Elizabeth sleeps curled up on his chest. He is such a great daddy! Yes, life is different and I am still trying to learn and adjust to life with a baby but it is all going well. I feel so blessed to have this little life placed in our care. What a joy, what a task, what an adventure!

The labor and delivery went really well. Brandon was a wonderful labor support person; I couldn't have done it without him! Labor started on Saturday around 4:00pm, got hard around 10:30pm and ended at 1:04pm Sunday afternoon. What an experience!

To see pictures of Elizabeth, visit our web album by clicking the link below.

Elizabeth Grace Werner - Birth


More pictures soon,
Rachael

No comments: