Monday, July 16, 2007

Character Week was very successful. We had a really great time with the kids! There were over 50 children there from the community. We saw about 15 salvation decisions. Praise the Lord!


We had a lot of help making this week successful. From Elizabeth enjoying time with Grandma and Nanny to Blake making video's for the children.



The teams spent some time in the morning praying for the children before they arrived.




We learned about how God love's all the children of the world. Including the children with disablities. They enjoyed the wheelchair relay game in P.E.



We were grateful the Lord held the rain off for our carnival on Saturday. It was a bunch of fun!




The inflatables seemed to be pretty popular.

Cotton candy and snow cones were a huge hit!

The small carnival games were fun to play!







One of our younger workers (about 12 years old) came up to me at the carnival with her eyes beaming and a huge smile on her face. “Did you hear the good news?” she asked me. “What?” I replied. “I was able to pray with the little girl from our group and she accepted the Lord!” After she told me I had to fight back the tears as I felt so excited not only for the girl that was saved but for what the Lord had done through Reagan. Her excitement was unbelievable. If only we as Christians would lay down pride and step out of our comfort zones as Reagan did to save souls. I have no doubt you would experience the same overwhelming joy as Reagan did. What a difference we could make!
This year we had many younger workers helping us. I pray each one will choose to live for Christ and share His love with others.

Next on the calander is vacation. Hurray!!! We leave this Thursday - headed to the lake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was great! Wish I could have been there. Maybe next year.

Hey! You still need to change the link on your blog that leads to mine. My site name has changed.

http://hisfootprintsmyguide.blogspot.com/

Thats the new one. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi...I'm ready to see some pictures of Elizabeth while she was on vacation.

Have a great day...Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hi guys...enjoy your blog...waiting to see some pictures of Miss Elizabeth on vacation. Love you...GM