Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Computer

Today we bought a brand new computer! It is an AMD Athlon Dual Core Processor, 500GB HDD, 3GB of Ram, TV Tuner and more! We really like it.



When I went to pick up the computer today I didn't realize what I was in for:


  1. Some of my most important applications would not work or it was questionable if they would work when I upgraded from XP to Vista.

  2. After spending hours of checking into things and studying I bought the PC only to discover that this machine was not supposed to be sold. It was a display computer that had features disabled, activiations expired and 50GB instead of 500GB of space. Of course I had already set it up and unpacked it all before I realized.

  3. When I took it back to Best Buy it took forever. However, they helped me out by giving me a good discount on a 22in flat panel monitor! We are very excited about that!

  4. I spent extra money on a tv antienia because we live just south of mount trashmore.

  5. I am still not done setting up and it is after 8:00pm!

Nevertheless we are still excited. Pray that setup goes better!


-Brandon

No comments: