Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy belated Valentines! Elizabeth was happy to be the valentine of her Nana and Grandaddy. They gave her a new book and a bright balloon. She loved both! Although we haven't been to Tuterville in awile I hear that her Great Grandpa also has a valentine waiting for her. :) I always loved getting valentines from my daddy and Grandpa. It always made me feel so loved in a special way. My daddy got me a red rose for valentines. I love you dad! :) This year Brandon and I got to teach about 18children at our church for the Valentines banquet. It was a blast. We are going to be celebrating our Valentines later. :)Here are some pics of Elizabeth's Valentine gifts.

Last year my mom bought Elizabeth this dress at a garage sale! It is just to cute! So I thought I would post some pics of Elizabeth in it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... I LOVE that dress!