Friday, February 20, 2009

Just Thinking Out Loud

Are you the type of person that feels like you can accomplish just about anything? Sometimes in my mind I am that way. Unfortunately I am only a perfect “jack-of-all-trades” in my mind. When I was a little girl I told my dad that I wanted to be a jack-of all-trade. He said “jack-of-all-trade, master-of-none” At the time I thought I would prove him wrong and be a jack-of-all-trades AND a master-of-all. As I have grown up I have learned my dad was right. However, there are still times when I want to take on some task even though I have no idea how to do and do it! Recently I have been in the decorating mood. I am NOT a décor person but I have been inspired by several different things that show amazingly cute décor on a budget. In my mind I picture it all working out perfectly but from experience I have learned my mental picture sometimes turns me into a mental case! And then I think of the few times I have gone for something and it actually has worked out. Humm….to take on the challenge or sit this one out?

By the way.....this picture is not particularly what I was going to do but I though it is soooo super cute! I highly doubt this could be done on a budget!:)

Let the day dreams continue!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is that an idea for the playroom? How cute!!! I say....take on the challenge. You can do it!! And I would be willing to help.