Sunday, August 08, 2010

Sorry for the delay in updates! We had a very successful mission week at church over the past several days! I will try to post pictures and a highlight video soon.

After our request for visitors Dad got a staph infection. Yuck! Fortunately it wasn't too bad and after several days of antibiotics he was fine. However, he has now been discharged from he hospital for good! Praise the Lord!!! He will be having out patient therapy often. Please don't feel neglected or forgotten if you have asked to come visit Dad. After the staph we have been dealing with the adjustment of being home. He is doing well there and now we are just trying to figure out his schedule so we can resume visitations.

Currently I am in Dallas. Tomorrow morning my little sister will bring my new niece Ella Dawn into the world. Her c-section is scheduled for 9:00am. Would you say a prayer for her when the Lord brings it to your mind? Ella has a rare heart condition and on top of that has a secondary even rarer heart condition. I truly believe God can heal her and that is my prayer. I am excited to meet her! I will try to post often with updates for those interested in her progress. My first blog priority will be Ella's blog which is Elladawn.blogspot.com . There you will find the most recent updates. We so appreciate your prayers!

Sent from my iPhone

Blessings,
Rachael

No comments: