Thursday, December 13, 2012

Our Christmas Card Selection!

I really don't have time for this today but as I sit trying to edit the attempt we made at getting some family pics it really just keeps getting better and better. If you don't get a Christmas card from us, now you'll know why! Brandon and I have a beautiful, fun, outgoing, active little family but we fail miserably when it comes to being photogenic!
Ya'll, it's bad! Here's why....

My first born is a poser so we get pics like this








Next up comes the second born with her killer smile and serious slouch.


And just when you might have a good one the little man is taking care of booger business with his finger a mile up his nose fishing out the big one!

Which results in me pointing fingers in between pretty smiles of looking like everything is under control. :)


Haha! I love how real these pictures are and the laughter I have when looking through the series of shots! Just us living real life! Now, which one to frame...

No comments: