Monday, June 09, 2008

Baby Werner Week 17!

Hello world! I am 17 weeks old and am growing quickly. This week my skeleton is starting to change from soft cartlidge to bone. I can move my joints now and I weigh about 5 ounces. (About the size of a turnip.) Mommy's belly is getting bigger too. She is anxious to feel me move. She is also very very excited about going to the doctor next Monday to hear my heart beat for the first time! Maybe I will let them take some pictures of me too. Only five more months before we get to see each other face to face! Please keep praying for me as God is very carefully knitting me together in mommy's womb.

1 comment:

Joy Brown said...

Racheal your are so adorable! I love to read your blog and get updates! I think about you and Brandon all the time! You all seem to be doing well I pray that everything continues to go great with this pregnancy.
-Joy Brown