Monday, June 30, 2008

Half Way There!


We are half way there!!! I am officially 20 weeks pregnant now. The baby is moving every day now which I absolutly love! It also gives me peace of mind and a way to feel like I will know quickly if something is wrong. The baby should be about the length of a banana and just growing growing growing.
It would be just a few days until my ultra sound but because one of the people we invited to be there with us couldn't make it I postponed it a week. I discovered how selfish I am......the decision to change the ultra sound was NOT easy! Anyways, now it's done so let the count down start again. The ultra sound is scheduled for Thursday July 10th at 4:30pm. I can hardly wait!
Our poll to vote for gender is closed now and as you can very well see boy has the votes. Also four of my friends are due in November, five counting me, and 3 out of 5 are having boys. Me and one other friend don't know yet. Also the chinese calendar says it will be a boy. Did you know the chinese calendar is correct a very large percent of the time? But you never know we just might get suprised with another girl. I would be thrilled if we have a girl because Elizabeth can have a close friend and we are pretty much already settled on a girls name. But at the same time a boy would be lots of fun, obviously have plenty of friends, and would be an new adventure. So we shall see on the 10th. :)

No comments: