Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Growing Girls

I hope you have been able to enjoy this cold winter weather we have had. This was Elizabeth’s first “snow” experience. I think she is going to love actually playing in real snow someday. In the mean time this will have to do.


Both of the girls are sleeping in their room now. Elizabeth did a great job making the transfer to her big girl bed. Both of the girls have done very well being together in the same room. I wasn’t so sure how that was going to work out.


Katherine is growing so quickly and is getting so cute. I love it when she smiles at me and lets out those little coos. She has officially become a thumb sucker. I am not sure exactly how I feel about this but it sure is cute!!! I will try to get a picture and post it soon.

2 comments:

Justin said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Has she really? (Thumbsucking, I mean) I've had two, and part of it sure is convenient. No more finding paci's, or replace after replace. I've thought of inventing some sort of magnet paci. (Just kidding!)
I'll tell you sometime about how I got the girls to stop thumbsucking on the same day.(in general, that is) It really worked!