Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bound and Determined!

I am bound and determined to get this super fun event posted. I have set down to do it many times over the last week and a half and at last here it is!

What a great place, the Jasmine Moran Children’s Museum, in Seminole. Last Thursday the girls and I went there with my family. It was nice to have a family day; my parents, sisters and the kids. Laughter, childhood innocence...our family has been reminded recently to enjoy every moment because we do not know when we will take our last breath. It may be unexpected. Live each moment as if it were your last.

We all had a great time adults included and I laughed so hard I almost cried when Aunt Amy bravely showed the girls how the slide wasn’t scary and while doing so found herself a little panicked! Let's just say the girls didn't do it after Amy. (Click on the picture to enlarge it in order to enjoy the full effect of the experience! :) Love you Amy!









A couple times we found ourselves still playing while the children had moved on. I was a great time!






1 comment:

Justin said...

Those are so cute!

I used to love that place! That brings back a lot of memories!