Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nothing at All

I was going to blog tonight. I tried, I really did. Not sure if I'm not in the mood or if nothing interesting enough has happend. Regardless of reason there's just nothing to say really. Sorry to dissapoint.

Brandon and I went to Dallas last weekend with another couple. It was enjoyable. We saw Dave Ramsey LIVE. He is a great speaker...real entertaining. The trip went by really quickly. Not enough rest time. Saw and toured the Cowboys stadium...amazing.

We all have colds/stuffy/sinus something happening. Not cool! Also, for some reason the time change has really been messing us up. 

See what I mean, nothing really to say. Not even pics. I left the camera with the sitters and we haven't put them on the computer yet. Maybe something will come to me this week. Only time will tell.

Good Night,
Rachael

P.S. Thank you so much for those who cared to come to my CVS confusion aid. Your comments were most helpful in guiding me in my journey. I knew I could especially count on my Aunt D. She is offcially my CVS trainer. Love you Aunt D and other commenters!

1 comment: