Monday, May 30, 2011

Twenty-One Weeks

There are many things pregnancy does to a person. First, there is the obvious belly bump.Which while on the outside may seem cute underneath lurks an unsightly....sight. Fortunately, most of you only see the cute part. :)

Then come the cravings. There has only been one thing I would say I have actually CRAVED. I will tell you about that in another post. However before this craving hit I would say I craved these things.
Something about the tang of the mustard. Yum! I never felt as though I HAD to have this to eat right now but a yummy sandwich almost always appealed to me.

And while this post has been somewhat random and rather short in nature I will end by completely changing the subject and post a picture of the girls I took the other morning at church because I was early and had time.
Pause. Enjoy the rare moment. I was early and I had time. :) I even like that this picture is somewhat blurry. To me it captures the moment. I can hear the giggles and see the twirling. Sweet moments.

2 comments:

Lindsay Bertram said...

You are so adorable. I love that picture. I'll be waiting to hear about your mysterious craving.
Mine have been Lemons,pickles, and more lemons. Anything very, very sour. Makes me think this is another boy. It was the same way with J, but not the girls. Crazy, huh?

Tammi said...

Love the pic of the Girls Rachael and the CUTE baby bumb and well have to say can't wait till the post on cravings always enjoy reading the blog lots of fun and sweet memories.