Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Morning at the Werner's

Merry Christmas!

We had a great Christmas this year! On Christmas Eve (after the candlelight service) we went to see The Nativity with both our families at the bricktown Harkins Theater. It was a good movie and we had a great time together.

After the movie, Rachael and I spent the night at my parents house. As always, I was up around 2:00 am. I love to get up early on Christmas morning, shake the gifts, play XBOX, read the Bible, and just enjoy Christmas!


I got everyone else up around 6. We opend our stockings, exchanged gifts from siblings, then opened gifts from mom and dad!









Rachael and I got things to hang on the walls in our house, a 10 person camping tent, some XBOX remote chargers, new coats, and much much more!






This year was the first Christmas with Rachael as part of our family. We gave my parents a picture of Elizabeth with some scripture. Rachael did a great job putting it together and it turned out to be a great gift!

How was your christmas?

Brandon and Rachael

No comments: