Friday, December 15, 2006

Playing in the Snow / Getting Stuck :)


Rachael, Alisha, Adrianne Lauren, Jonthan, Justin and I went to the park to sled after this last snow we had. The snow was very deep (about a foot) in most places. We had a great time.


Jonathan tried out a few tricks... they didn't work so well. He had a sore behind for the next week. :)





The snow was so deep that it made a creek bed look like it was part of a field. Alisha and I took off out into the field and, as you can see, got a little stuck. Mine was pretty easy to get out because I saw it before it happened and was able to make some adjustments.





Alisha wasn't so lucky...






Alisha burried her car into the creek, crack the ice, and water came up through the snow and made a pond. We tried to push it out but it was to late... she sunk her car into the 5+ foot deep creek!


My dad had to come in his new truck and pull it out (I think he enjoyed that). Alisha broke something on her car and had pay $150 or so to fix it.

Although it wasn't fun at the time, we can look back and laugh at a good memory made.


Any comments?




Brandon and Rachael

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you actually made some posts.
But honestly, that whole car thing was pretty dumb. The oddest thing about everything is I live in New Jersey now and we still haven’t seen any snow... go figure.
I’m coming home a few days so we’ll have to work something out.
Peace
P.S.
Tell your Dad I said, "Nice truck."

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is, don't go driving in an open field unless you know that there are no drains in the middle of it!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am just glad I wasn't behind the wheel!!!!

Anonymous said...

nice driving guys!

-Justin

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad I wasn't behind the wheel!!!

Justin!


p.s that last one was me I forgot to put my name.