Monday, December 11, 2006

It's a Girl! (Elizabeth Grace)

The Newest Member to Our Family... Elizabeth Grace!

We are having a baby girl! We are both so exicited about this new life the Lord has given us. Both of us thought that the child would be a boy (because boys are dominate on daddy's side) but we feel so blessed to know we are having a precious little girl.



Rachael and I went to the doctor on December 5 with both of our parents. We were glad that they got to share in this exciting event. After the appointment, we went to celebrate by eating Mexican food downtown.



Please pray that Rachael and the baby stay in good health. We are so excited about what God is doing in our lives... and we both can't wait to be parents!

(By the way, we are half way there! Only 20 weeks to go!)

In Rachael's office we held a name poll to help us decide what the name should be. Elizabeth Grace beat Samantha Joy by a number of votes. Leave a post and let us know which one you liked the best (just for fun).

Brandon and Rachael

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I am so excited! I love both names, but I really like Elizabeth Grace. I will be praying for you, Brandon and Rachael and Elizabeth. Have a great week!
See ya soon,
Rachel

Sam said...

Well... personally I like Samantha Joy!! :) We need more Sam's in this world!! I am kidding!! I think Elizabeth Joy is perfect!

That is sooo exciting!! May the Lord bless you and pour out is love upon you!!

Anonymous said...

I like them both! But I would go with Elizabeth Grace. :) Because I like "Lizzie"! I love all three of you very much!!! Tell Lizzie that her Aunt Alisha loves her! ;)

Anonymous said...

What about my vote????
I guess it doesn’t matter; you defiantly got it right. I really like her name.

Anonymous said...

I am sooo happy for you all three of you. I hope the best for you in this jorney. I hope God will pure his blessings upon you. You guys will be the second best parents I the world... my dad & mom Is the best!!! I am also sooo happy that I am going to be a uncle and I hope I will be the best 11 year old uncle I the world. I can't wait to see what else God has pland for you three. I love you all and hope the best for you.
p.s I love the nome... (Elizbeth grace) that was my vote the hole time. merry christmas!