Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More Pictures

Good afternoon my friends! Elizabeth and I just went on a walk and of course I took a few pictures. This town is very pretty. The homes are nice and most of them have very beautiful landscaping. Everything is so green and they have some tropical trees and plants that add a nice touch. Close to the house where I am staying the have a really nice little lake. We were there when I took these first two pictures. When I push Elizabeth in her stroller she always crosses her feet. It is so cute!
Something else that Elizabeth and I enjoy doing together is swinging on the hammock in the back yard. The weather has been really nice here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute! I miss you girls, can't wait to see you when you get home. Jasmine misses Elizabeth too, she has mentioned her a few times! =)