Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update From Katy, TX.

Hello! Elizabeth and I are staying with some cousins while their parents are out of town for the next 10 days. We got off to a rough start with some sickness but many prayers have brought us through. Elizabeth has been doing very well. We left early Easter morning and this was her first plane ride. She did really well. We visited grandparents to celebrate Easter on Saturday before leaving. Here are a couple pictures.


Brandon took us to the airport early Sunday morning. It was hard to say good bye.

I wanted to get a few pictures of her first plane ride so I had to do self portraits. This is what I came up with.


Things are very green and pretty here. We went to the park today for a few minutes and I was hoping for some good pictures but Elizabeth was really sleepy so most pictures were of her whining. I'll try again another day.

I can hardly wait to see everyone again! I love you Brandon! TTYL

2 comments:

Jon Werner said...

Good Gravy I LOVE that kid!!!

Anonymous said...

those pictures are great. I miss you both!