Thursday, March 08, 2007

OU vs. Texas - Big 12 Ladies Tournament


Last night, Bryce called me an had tickets to the OU vs. Texas Big 12 Ladies Tournament game! Mr. Jestes was very gracious and took over for me in CBI so Rachael and I could go! Bryce, Amy, Adrianne, Jonathan, Jeremiah, Justin and Rachael all went to the game and had a great time!

OU played very well. They had a sizable lead on Texas the entire game. The final score (after OU put their bench on the floor) was 67-58 OU.

We stayed and watched Baylor take on Kansas. Baylor blew Kansas out of the water! We had so much fun that Rachael and I decided to buy tickets for tonight’s game and Saturday's championship! We are taking our camera this time so there will be another post this weekend and we'll update our web album... go SOONERS!

Brandon and Rachael

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing you left out is bryce and I had a bet and I won! Than the next game we had a bet on double or nothing and I won that one also! So I get two shakes on bryce. I never bet but this time I did because I knew Oklahoma would win! TTYL
-Justin

Anonymous said...

Did you guys take the pics.

Always a pleasure,
Anonymous.