Saturday, March 31, 2007

27 Days to Go!!!

It is getting soooo very close! Brandon and I were looking at the calendar and thinking of the “best” times for Elizabeth to arrive. I was amazed at how many “important” things we are supposed to do this month. However, I have no doubt those “important” things on the calendar will be able to be adjusted rather quickly whenever Elizabeth is born. The Lord’s timing is perfect!
According to my weekly email update Elizabeth supposedly weighs about 6lbs. now and is a little less than 19 inches long. At my last appointment the midwife said they would not do anything to stop my labor at this point. She said I was good to go anytime! She would still be considered premature if she were born this week. Ann (my midwife) and her assistant were guessing what the baby weighs. The assistant guessed currently a weight of 5lbs. 9oz. and my midwife guessed she would weigh 6lbs. 8oz. at birth! It was fun to have them guess and I must admit I would be thrilled if Ann was close in her guess. They both agreed that the baby didn’t feel very big. Yippee!

How much do you think she is going to weigh? Leave a comment with your guess!

Both Brandon and I have been fighting sinus stuff or some virus going around. He seems to be on the down side of his but mine unfortunately just started. Yesterday I was able to rest all day and sleep a lot, which seemed to help some. Today I am feeling better but would like for both of us to be able to completely knock this thing before Elizabeth is born. Please be praying for quick healing for us both.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I guess 7lbs 1oz...that was Jasmine's lucky number! Wouldnt it be funny if it was the same! =)

Big Sis

Anonymous said...

I guess... 6lbs 1/2oz... than I would be twice her wait!
-Justin

The Mercado's & Family said...

5lb 15oz was Brittany's weight. That is what I will go w/ since she was my first.

Aunt Diana