Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Week Apart

Brandon is on the Character First Ski Trip this week. Since we've been married we've been apart for single nights at a time but this is our first week away from each other. It has been…among other things, thought provoking. Sometimes you don’t realize how much you love someone until they aren’t there for you to hold or talk to. It makes me grateful Brandon is only going to be gone for one week! I’m glad he got to go though and I’m sure he is having a great time!!! Those of you who are married know exactly what I am talking about.

Brandon, if you check the blog, I love you and am counting the days until your arrival!

Some of you may have noticed I missed last week’s countdown update for Elizabeth’s arrival. Sorry about that, we were really busy getting ready for the ski trip.
I am feeling good still. My swelling seems to be less than it was – I am grateful for that! Yesterday my mom came over and helped me get the nursery cleaned and organized. That room used to be our office/shed but now looks like a cute nursery! I will try to post pictures with next weeks countdown update.

Blessings,
Rachael

1 comment:

The Mercado's & Family said...

I love reading your blogs. I check them twice a day along w/ Debbie Wells'
So glad all is well and I am sorry you are without Brandon. It is no fun being w/o the one you love.

I love you,
Aunt Diana