Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby Werner Week 11!


Can you believe we are already one-fourth of the way done!!! Wow. I was really dissapointed that I had to call and cancel my midwife's appointment because my insurance card didn't come in the mail. :( I called about it yesterday and left a message. They returned my call today and said that it just hadn't been processed yet and that they would get right on it. So I am hoping to recieve that in the next few days. Of course, I can't go anytime this week because of the conference. But maybe the week after, in between conferences, I can go. I sure am hoping so. Anyways as long as all is well the baby is 11 weeks old and the size of a fig. :)Its hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under its gums, and some of its bones are beginning to harden. Its already busy kicking and stretching, and its tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. Pretty neat to imagine don't you think?

Hope you have a great evening!

Rachael
(Pictures and Baby discription from babycenter.com)

No comments: