Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Elizabeth is Home!

My parents went to visit Rachael this weekend because she was feeling so ill. When they came home, they brought Elizabeth with them! I was so happy to see her and her presence helps me wait for Rachael (although I am very ready to see her!).

Elizabeth has been making the rounds and catching up with people that she hasn't seen for over a week now. Kelli is coming over and is going to keep Elizabeth at her house tonight. I may go out and visit them tomorrow though :)

Keep praying for Rachael. She is feeling much better but is still a little ill.

Pray for Character Focus as we plan to host a children's program during OCHEC on May 2-3 at the OKC Training Center. We still need volunteers! If you or anyone you know ages 14 and older would like to help, leave a comment or contact me at brandon@characterfocus.com! You can also visit http://www.characterfocus.com/.




Oh, and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my big, younger brother, Jonny! He is 18 years old today! Jon is a nut but we love him. I am planning to have some lunch with him today at 2:00pm at Jersey Mike's (where he works) and then we are going to hang out late tonight. You might send him an email or leave him a comment on his blog if you think about it.

(picture taken at Grandma Phyllis' on haloween, 2007)

Blessings!
-Brandon

No comments: