Monday, July 21, 2008

Character Week 2008

I want to say a special thanks to all the volunteers who worked so hard to serve the children in Character Week this year. There were at least four salvation decisions that I know of! Each one of you that invested your time and resources into this week had a part in that. Thank you!


A big thank you to Whitney and Morgan. They did a fantastic job leading areas, shopping for supplies, and coming up with curriculum ideas. Thanks to my big, little brother Jonathan for doing such a great job leading large group, skits, P.E., and lots of little but necessary tasks. Thanks to Noel for taking time of work and staying late to help lead. Thanks to Maria for driving so far with her siblings every day and leading Scripture (and thanks to Mercy for doing such a great job helping her!). Thanks to the Myers for stepping in and leading crafts in the last second.

There are so many more people I could thank... however, I want to express the greatest appreciation to my lovely bride Rachael LeAnn. She was amazing this week! So many details to cover behind the scene and she did them all with joy! She truly served with a humble spirit and made me successful. Even when she was ill, she found the energy to finish the week strong in the grace of the Lord. I could not ask for a better helper than her!

Praise and glory be to God for the mighty things He has done! I am so excited about this next year! Please pray for us as we seek to make disciples and as we lead others to invest themselves into kingdom work.

In Christ,
-Brandon


Check out this Picasa Web Album for more pictures and information about Character Week 2008!

Character Week 2008

No comments: