Sunday, July 13, 2008

Katherine Faith Werner

Ladies and Gentlemen....another baby girl is being added into this family and we are SOOOO excited. A boy would have been great too but we had a few reasons for wanting a girl. We plan on naming her Katherine Faith. I requested that name as a way to honor my own mother Kelli Katherine. I want my kids so know how special and influential my momma is to me. She is one of my very best friends and greatest role models. Not only can I ask my mom's advice about anything and know I'll find a godly answer but I can also just look at her life and see how to honor the Lord, my husband, my children, and my friends. My mother is the most selfless person I know. I love you Mom! I am so excited to get to name one of my children after you! Thanks for the example you are to me!

Currently Brandon and I are battling out what Miss Katherine is going to go by. We don't really plan on calling her Katherine but cannot agree on Kate or Katy. I absolutely love the way Kate Werner sounds and think it is much less common than Katy. However Brandon is dead set against it. So if he doesn't budge soon I will probably give in. If we do end up with Katy I'm not sure how we will spell it. Vote on our pole to give your opinion about what she should go by. :) Isn't this so much fun!?

With that said I would like to ask all of our blog readers’ forgiveness for my irresponsibility in posting about baby's gender. I did get busy but I gave you my word in the last post and did not keep it. Please forgive me. I will purpose to keep my word when it is given.

Blessings to you all!
Rachael

P.S. Sorry I don't have pics to post. Our scanner is broken.
By the way...in the last pole only 34% of you voted it would be a girl. Way to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted that it would be a girl!!! I am so excited for you guys! I'll be praying that everything continues to go well with the pregnancy. Love you guys!

See you later today,
Rachel myers

Lauren said...

I'm with you on the name, Rachael. Kate Werner sounds great! Besides, you wouldn't really want a Lizzie and a Katie... :)