Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A Wonderful Whirlwind Week!

Our week's focus changed quickly on Monday when we were asked to head up Character Week for our church. We were happy to take on the task but with the start date being next Monday things had to be put in high gear. There was already some prep work done for the week so that was helpful. The Lord is so faithful though and the ideas started coming quickly to us and some others helping us. Everything just seemed to fall into place. Please be in prayer that the Lord will bring the exact kids that he wants us to have there. May we not lose sight of the goal!

One of the things I am most excited about though is the fact that tomorrow is the BIG day! The Ultra sound! Hip Hip Hurray! Hopefully the baby will be cooperative. :) I suppose I shouldn't get my hopes up to much. Stay tuned for a detailed report hopefully with pictures. :) My appointment isn't until the late afternoon so don't be upset that we haven't posted "results" by the evening. It will be at least 8:00pm before we get to post and might not even be until Friday morning. But I promise to try and make it quick. :)


And for the big bang finish is the crop retreat I am attending this weekend. It is an overnight get-away with lots of cropping! I am planning on working on Elizabeth's one year album. More than the cropping I am excited about the fellowship. We mom's all need some "girl" time..don't you think?


What good is a post without a picture? I thought these picture was really cute of Elizabeth enjoying some watermelon. We had a great time with our dear friends - the Covels. They are always so hospitable and I love to catch nuggets of wisdom from Mrs. Covel about all sorts of things. They have really sweet kids too and all make great babysitters. :)

I know it is hard to imagine but Elizabeth really liked eating the watermelon. The scratch under her eye was a warning from the cat to stay away. It looks worse that is really is and it didn't actually get her eye -just underneath it. I am grateful for the Lords protection on little ones.



Jaden flying high! I think Brandon did a good job taking this photo. What a great shot!

From what I am told this is future Mr. and Mrs. Jarett Covel. :)

Lauren and her boyfriend Britt. The Covels felt it nessecary for Lauren to get their approval on him. :) I do believe they approved.

Kenzie was very sweet to let those who wanted to to ride her horse.

No comments: