Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ten Random Things

Ok, so I haven't been feeling well the last few days and so today as I was taking it easy and looking at peoples blogs I discovered I had been "tagged" to do this 10 random things about yourself thing. So umm for anyone interested. Here it goes.

1.) I LOVE to play sports. Any kind really but I am best at softball and wish I had more opportunities to play.

2.) My favorite color is purple.

3.) I love to do "old-fashioned" things like sew, quilt, can food, garden, etc. although I am not very good at most of those things and I wish I had time to do more of them and the knowledge of how to do them better.

4.) We are naming our little girl after my hero - my mom. Of course if you read our blog you already knew that. :)

5.) I play the piano and violin fairly well but can also play a little on the guitar, flute, trumpet, and clarinet.

6.) For my birthday I still go out to my parents house and "play in the creek" with my best friend Alisha. Although this year should be interesting since the baby is due on the 17th and my birthday is the 19th. :)

7.) I have been to about 40 states. I LOVE to travel.

8.) Lasagna or my one of my daddy's grilled steaks is my favorite meal.

9.) I lived in the same place until I got married. Tuterville is one of my favorite place to be!

10.) I rarely stay awake through a movie if it is put in after 8:00. I would rather go to bed early and get up early than stay up late and sleep in. I can become VERY grouchy when I am tired. :)

So there you have it. Ten random things about me.
Rachael

No comments: