Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kate's Three!

Katie-Kate’s birthday has come and gone. She is already three! To describe Katherine in a simple way I guess the only words to sum her up would be full of personality! I love that about Kate. Although I’m not gonna lie… with that “full of personality” trait comes lots of laughter and fun times as well as pitiful pouty faces and ferocious bad attitudes. Sometimes she gives me a run for my money and in all honesty, as much as I would like to be the perfect parent here, I admit there have been occasions that I have been caught beyond exhaustion and her strong willed little self has won some of our battles. Oh, dear Kate. A princess and a tomboy, independent yet helpless, cute yet crazy, silly yet sweet. She melts my heart and raises my blood pressure.  How can a person be so many opposite things so perfectly!? Somehow she manages and it’s what makes her…well, her. I love you Katherine! Momma hopes you never stop being you!
 
I took a few three year old shots of Katherine. Last Sunday the weather was great and so we went on a girls date and headed downtown. I got them a cupcake at pinkitzle and we had a fun time. Though they were very unhappy about leaving Jackson even when I assured them it wasn’t going to be long. They eventually got over it....after we bought the cupcake!




*Katherine Faith Werner* 3rd birthday on 11-11-11!



I'll try to post a few pics of the birthday party soon.

No comments: