Saturday, February 10, 2007

Elizabeth Grace - 4D Ultrasound Pics

On Friday, we went to OU Medical Center to see Elizabeth with 4D ultrasound technology. We had a blast! Lots of people came to visit us and to see the baby. Grandma Phyllis, the Tuters, the Werners, Jon Burk (uncle-to-be), Alisha Bley (adopted aunt) and Kristina and Jasmine Small.


The video feed is pretty incredible. They use a 2D ultrasound image to line up the sound waves and then switch it to 4D.


We could see Elizabeth in vivid detail! She smiled, yawned, blinked, and kicked for us and we saw it all right on the screen!

Rachael and I are so excited about this new life! 11 more weeks to go!

Here is a report on what they found during the ultrasound... everything normal and on schedule!


More post to come...


Brandon and Rachael

7 comments:

Sam said...

Hey guys! Thanks for keeping us updated just thought I would let you know I stopped by! Those pictures are pretty cool!

May the Lord be with you all.

Anonymous said...

I have to say, Rachael, the 2nd picture in this post looks just like a picture we have of you sleeping when you were a baby! Look at it and see if you see the similarites! =)

Love ya,

Big Sis

Anonymous said...

Did you get it on video? If so I can't wait to see it. Love you!!

Aunt Diana

Anonymous said...

Hey Man,
I'm all excited and stuff about the baby, but I have one question for you. When we were at the hospital all the girls, and some of the guys "whose name's I wont mention, to protect the sacred men’s code of honor" were saying that the ultrasound results were "Cute". Now, it could be that I'm such a manly man I just overlooked the cuteness. I mean, that happens sometime. But if somehow you can explain to me how it was cute, I would appreciate it. On the other hand, I'm sure everything will be alright if "Lizzie" turns out with any of her Uncle Jon's looks. For instance, look at Jon's radiant hair. That is just one of many wonderful attributes God has gifted him with.
It's always a pleasure. Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Update your blog so I can comment on somthing elese.
P.S. Jon's hair is still looking great.
Always a pleasure,
Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachael & Brandon,
Just found out last night about your blog site. Pretty interesting!!. The pictures are so cute. Can't wait until shes here.
God Bless You both & the Elizeth to.
Grandma Janice

Anonymous said...

I am with that anonymous person (Jonathan). O and by the way I think your hair stinks people that think there own hair is awesome means there desprite. well see you later.
-Justin