Saturday, February 24, 2007

Only Nine Weeks to Go!!!!



















I have felt pretty good this last week. It seems as though I can actually feel Elizabeth growing based on the feel of the movements inside. The other night I was at the grocery store picking up some produce. Brandon had dropped me off at the door because I wasn’t going to be long. After gathering the things I needed I was making my mad dash to the cash register when the man passing by me said “you’re waddling, ha, ha!” Can you believe that?! I felt like turning around and giving him a piece of my mind but I decided it wasn’t worth the effort. Once I got to the cash register the lady said “are you having a boy or girl?” “Girl” I replied “When is she due?” “End of April” her next comment didn’t help my already slightly aggravated and waddely self. “Oh, Wow!” she exclaimed. With that I kindly gathered my bags and left. At home a nice bath and some relaxing mommy time did my spirits good.

Brandon and Rachael

PS – We are taking guesses on the babies birth date! The baby is officially due on April 27 and the last 4D ultrasound projected the due date for April 30. Brandon thinks it will be April 27 or 29 but is leaning more towards the 29th. Rachael hopes the baby will come in April (like the 17th ) but does not have an exact date decision yet. Leave a comment and let us know what your guess is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I think I will say May 10..haha just kidding...(I hope!) My real guess is May 1.

~Keep Waddling! =)

Big Sis

Anonymous said...

Listen Rachael,
I am tired of your wining. You only have to go 9 months. Try going your whole life being fat. Ya, I have people telling me I "Waddle" all the stinken time. So don't start. I am the one who should be complaining.
Always a Pleasure,
Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

April 29 is what I am hoping! It is my nannys B-day and all of us are born on a holiday and I am hoping that she is born on nannys B-day! well I can't beleave that he said that, that's sooo rude. I proboley would have gave a peice of my mind but I am glad that you didn't that is just an great example of your love for Him that you didn't react to that guy. may the Lord bless you always. Your brother, -Justin

Anonymous said...

We are rooting for April 13th. That is Emmy's Bday. She really wants Elizabeth to be born on her birthday. We'll see you later! :)

Rachel M.