Thursday, February 08, 2007

Jasmine Small - One Year Old

Jasmine's one-year-old birthday party was this last Friday. All of her family met at the Small's (Jonathan and Darcel) to celebrate.
She is spoiled rotten! She received more presents in one birthday then I think I have in my entire life!


Jasmine didn't get to messy when eating her birthday cake... but it was still fun to watch!

Kristina was the most happy about the present... Jasmine was more interested in the wrapping paper and bows!

Tomorrow we are going to our 4-D ultrasound so check back this weekend!
(Scroll down for more pictures of Jasmine's one-year-old birthday!)

Brandon and Rachael

2 comments:

The Mercado's & Family said...

Wish we could have been there! It looked like lots of fun. Can't wait to see the 4D pictures.

Aunt Diana

Anonymous said...

That birthday picture thing was very funny! thank you sooo much for updating us on everything.
can't wait untel elizabeth is born
and I can't wait untel I'm an uncle I am soooo exited! Hope all three of you have a great life together.
Uncle -Justin