Friday, July 09, 2010

Update on Greg

Greg had a doctors appointment yesterday and it went really well. He is now able to be weight bearing on his legs! Praise the Lord!!! This last week he has been able to get in the pool and work his legs. He has enjoyed it but it has been painful and difficult. Does that make since? Enjoying somthing painful and difficult. I think it does if you have been in a bed or chair for the past three months.


Dad is doing a great job and working so hard. Glory Seals you would be so proud! Even when it hurts and is hard the Lord is his strength, he keeps his eyes in the goal, and he presses on!

Keep up the great work dad! We love you so much! Today in difficult times dwell on this verse – 2 Corinthians 12:6 My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Please keep the prayers coming! The physical therapy is hard and painful. His grace is sufficient!

Rachael

1 comment:

The Burnett Family said...

PRAISE GOD!! We are praying...